Thursday, September 2, 2010

About Me...

Well, there's not a lot to me really. I'm a fairly simple person with too many hopes and dreams to list them all. I'm always chasing after my ideas and dreams, and trying to learn from past failings. I am also an aspiring photographer; in fact that's what a lot of this blog will feature, is my photography. I fell in love with photography a few years ago, and have been trying to improve my work, here and there as a bit of a hobby. I take quite a few photos, and have a lot of fun doing so. My photos tend to be moreso "found" photos rather than set up ones. I also tend to focus on nature with my pictures. I think there is so much in the natural world around us that is truly amazing. I love being in nature and seeing so many wonderful things in it....and I guess that's where my "inspiration" for photography stems from. I also have interst in several other fields of art, ranging from drawing and design, to ceramics and sculpting. Some of that work will also end up here eventually I imagine. I am relatively new to art yet, having only really started in senior year of high-school, and as such am always unsure of my works. However, it's all a learning experience, and I intend to keep learning and growing so I can keep walking towards my goals, and hopefully fulfilling some of my dreams.

1 comment:

  1. Your photography is quite beautiful and I love the way you work with perspective. Finding things that people don't usually see is something I find quite interesting.

    You said that you don't have any other websites. Have you tried http://www.deviantart.com/? There are many amazing photographers and groups there that can help you get more well known. ^^ It's definately something I would look into!

    ReplyDelete

There is Light

There is Light